The school teaching programme developed by NPS, Rajajinagar,
has classes which are interactive and spontaneity is actively encouraged.
Thus hands-on activity is seamlessly woven with extensive and focused exercises
for reinforcement. The objective is to approach knowledge from a holistic
development style, which ensures that the student actively participates
in the learning process.
Sports with multi-faceted co-curricular activities
are woven into the daily school schedule, to ensure that a healthy body
nourishes an active mind.
- Every school day begins with the assembly. This helps in instilling
a sense of discipline – of the body and the mind – right
at the beginning of the day.
- Assembly for Kindergarten students is held every morning, which includes
physical exercises and meditation.
- Students from grade 1 to grade 12, congregate on the school ground
in an orderly manner. The school prayer sung by them, brings about a
state of meditation, rendering peace and tranquility to the atmosphere.
This is an ideal way to enhance the concentration much required by students
and teachers alike, throughout the day.
- Friday provides the added stimulus of a presentation made by the students
of classes 8 to 12, by turns.
- An inspiring talk and some useful quotations provide food for thought
to one and all. An updating of current affairs is followed by a quiz
held for all the students.
- This interactive session proves to be most invigorating. A bit of
excitement complements this motivating activity early in the morning.
- The school song, a symbol of pride and honour for the school, is sung
each morning. This reiterates the sense of unity and belonging among