Admissions for the academic year 2013-2014 are open
Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child
and we at NPS, Rajajinagar, strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to
National Public School, Rajajinagar, is open to all children from Kindergarten,
Grades 2 to 9 and 11, irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School,
Rajajinagar. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited
seats available for the Montessori and Kindergarten classes. As per the policy
and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the
following guidelines for admission:
- The prospectus can be collected when the duly filled downloaded form is
submitted at the school reception.
Submit the completed downloaded form along with the following
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Previous 3 years academic progress report from the previous
school (applicable to Grade 2 & above)
- Demand Draft for Rs.300/- in favour of National Public School,
- Please mention the name of the child, class applied, father's name and mobile number behind the demand draft.
- Duly filled applications can be submitted from Monday 3 December 2012.
The reception will be open on all working days between 11.00 a.m. and
2.00 p.m. (The school will be closed for Christmas Vacation between
23 December 2012 and 2 January 2013)
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class
strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected
that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints
the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not
become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than
twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are
aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959 (53 years). Children of the
alumni group are also too many.
- The next preference is for the Nationally mobile group, including central
services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are Internationally mobile
coming from CBSE schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large
number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to CBSE
- The next priority is for the general category.
- Applications for admission to KG II and Grade 1 are not accepted as
there is no vacancy.
Admissions to Grades 2 to 9 and Grade 11 are finalized based on the
performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April/May.
Students who have to appear for the written test will be sent a letter to the
postal address mentioned in the registration form. The exact date and time of
the test will be mentioned in the letter.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
1036-A, 5th Block, Rajajinagar,
Bangalore – 560010
Phone : 091-080-23350361/091-080-23156772
Fax : 091-080-23202380
Email : email@example.com