If you are looking for an exciting career, then mail us your resume at email@example.com or post it to our address below
Current Job Openings
Job Title: Pastoral Coordinator
Educational Qualification & Experience : Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate in Psychology desirable. Specialized training and experience in counselling students is mandatory. A minimum of 5 years experience required.
Brief Job description:
- To provide pastoral care to students by counselling and guiding students towards positive behaviour.
- To liaise with the academic coordinator, staff, parents and the relevant outside agencies to provide appropriate intervention for students experiencing difficulties in learning.
- To develop strong links between the school and families in order to improve and promote a positive attitude towards school.
- Oversee the Pastoral care programme of the school and maintain required documents
Job Title: Special needs educator
Educational Qualification & Experience : A Bachelor in Education along with Diploma/Degree/Doctorate in special learning needs is mandatory. A minimum of 2 years of experience in working with children with special needs is desirable.The candidate should have a pleasing personality with commitment to working with students with special educational needs.
- Assessing children who have long or short-term learning differences using scientific methods and tools.
- Collaborating with the Class and Subject teachers to define appropriate activities for the students in line with the school curriculum.
- Develop/design teaching methods to meet the educational needs of the students.
- Liaising with speech and language therapists, educational psychologists, other relevant specialists, parents and guardians in order to track/monitor progress of these children.
- Updating and maintaining meticulous records of students under the special education programme.
Job Title: School Nurse
Educational Qualification & Experience : Diploma or bachelor's degree in Nursing along with at least 5 years of experience in a reputed hospital is mandatory. Candidates applying for the position must hold a relevant license to practice as a nurse.
- To provide emergency and non-emergency care to students in the school campus as required
- Performing routine screenings on students.
- Liaising with the teachers and parents.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the school medical centre with special focus on compliance to statutory requirements in health and Safety, general cleanliness and hygiene etc.
- Maintain records as per school requirements
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview. Remuneration,as per industry standards.
Address for Communication:
National Public School
Bangalore - 560010